From:
"Winter, Liz" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Winter, Liz
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2014 14:24:46 -0400
Hi Bill,
I work in the Title IV-E program here in Pennsylvania and would love to talk with you about using TBL in Child Welfare.
Please email me off-list if you would like to set up a time.
Best,
Liz

Liz Winter, Ph.D., LSW
Academic Coordinator and Clinical Assistant Professor
Child Welfare Education for Leadership Program
School of Social Work
University of Pittsburgh

2327 Cathedral of Learning
Pittsburgh, PA 15260
Phone: 412-648-2371
Fax:     412-624-1159

NOTICE: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by person or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.