From:
Michael Sweet <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Sweet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 09:15:58 -0600
Hey Everyone,

I am working on a set of recommendations for faculty developers and other
instructional support staff about how best to introduce teachers to TBL and
support them through their first implementation.

I have 8 or 9 questions that I would love to get feedback on from as many
TBL teachers as possible.  I won't presume to paste them in here--I
sometimes find it off-putting when I get e-mailed surveys that I didn't
first agree to receive.

Can you let me know if you would be willing to share with me some
information about your first exposure to and implemenation of TBL?  Then I
can either e-mail you the questions or give you a call, whichever you
prefer.

Thanks so much!

-Michael Sweet

Michael Sweet
~FAST Tex Assistant Program Manager
Division of Instructional Innovation and Assessment
Center for Instructional Technologies
The University of Texas at Austin
GSB 2.130   Mail Code: B8000
Austin, TX. 78712