From:
Drew Tyre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Drew Tyre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2016 14:18:22 +0000
Interesting paper!

In the TBL context, I think following up the individual test with the team test would be similar to the "delayed feedback" condition described there. So TBL gets a double win -- first giving "delayed feedback" on the whole test relative to the individual retrieval, and then immediate feedback again on each item in the team test.

--
Drew Tyre

School of Natural Resources
University of Nebraska-Lincoln