From:
John Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2011 00:17:27 -0700
Hi Amy -- I am launching TBL in my high school physics classes this term. I
wonder if you could share anything you've learned from last year's pilot of
Biology at Albany, and anything else with respect to the desire expressed last
February to "know more about this approach in the high school environment".

Thanks!

John

<<This is to let Eric Goff know that we are piloting the use of TBL in our new
high school in biology. We hope to expand to Chemistry and would love to
connect with you as you use TBL in high school. We would like to know more
about this approach in the high school environment and would appreciate
collaborating if possible.

Amy Svirsky

Amy Svirsky, PhD
Director of Curriculum and Instruction
Albany Leadership Charter High School for Girls>>