From:
"Davidson, Lindsay" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davidson, Lindsay
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2012 22:29:02 +0000
Very apt analogy. No news to Larry, I know, but based on 7 yrs using TBL w 1st yr med students and mentoring others in the approach, would say meaningful grades assigned to well constructed iRATs and gRATS very useful and sort of approach to this risks failure

Lindsay Davidson