From:
"Sweet, Michael S" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sweet, Michael S
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2010 10:58:13 -0500
Dee,

Yeah, these are not "holding up a card" kind of simultaneous reports.  She collects the argument template sheets and then puts them up on the document camera / projector and facilitates discussion among teams as she moves through the responses that groups wrote.

It's not *truly* simultaneous report, although at this point, she has all their papers so they can't change their answers.

I like the pingpong ball idea!

-M