From:
Bill Goffe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2012 18:18:01 -0400
The following is from the Physics Learning Listserv (one of my favorites,
btw). While the authors aren't doing TBL, they are doing something a bit
similar and comparing it to the fairly well-known Peer Instruction. I
haven't seen many such comparisons.

   - Bill

----- Forwarded message from Calvin Kalman <[log in to unmask]> -----