From:
"Sibley, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sibley, Jim
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2008 14:38:55 -0700
I have friend that uses the ungraded application activity worksheets to decide whether the student can get 80 instead of 79

Makes high achievers even value the ungraded stuff

gives some wiggle room for the arbitrary letter grades

Jim Sibley
Centre for Instructional Support
Faculty of Applied Science
University of British Columbia