From:
Trish 1dyck <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Trish 1dyck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2022 21:17:57 +0000
Hello everyone,

My husband John Dyck, included here, redesigned a new course using TBL methodology and the first class and first 4S activity went really well.  We have both developed classes using TBL and always feel stumped in the beginning to develop some solid 4S activities.  Thus, we are reaching out for ideas.
1. Is there anyone doing a service learning and civic engagement course that has some good 4s activities they would be willing to share?
2. Beyond content specific, what 4s activities work really well that you would share to spur our creativity and ensure they are significant for the students?

They are all international, young, 1st year university students.  This is their third term and it is face to face.  They need 15 hours of service learning.  Reflection, of course, is key so any4s activities that surround that the topic of reflection would be appreciated.

Thank-you.  I love this group.
Cheers
Trish

Sent from my iPhone please excuse my brevity and errors

Royal Roads is located on the traditional lands of the Xwsepsum and Lekwungen ancestors and families.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and attachments may contain personal or confidential information for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient and you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message and attachments.