From:
"Meeuwsen, Harry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Meeuwsen, Harry
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 08:34:59 -0600
I agree with Larry. Using the IFAT forms may be the answer to your
problem. In addition, I spend a bit of time at the beginning of the
semester on a Full Value Commitment in which they spell out the "rules
of the game" for their team and the consequences if mal-behaviors such
as slacking off etc. and I remind them of that agreement on several
occasions.
Harry Meeuwsen