From:
"Davidson, Lindsay" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davidson, Lindsay
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2013 12:25:52 +0000
In our medical school, we keep students together in the same teams (all TBL classes) for a semester (change in January). There are some issues with how you do peer eval - tough in this setting to do one for each class so we do a 'pan' course peer evaluation which seems to work. I would agree that it is a problem to have different teams for multiple classes if same students in all classes.

Lindsay

Lindsay Davidson, MD, MSc, MEd, FRCSC
Associate Professor
Department of Surgery, Division of Orthopaedics
Queen's University
76 Stuart St, Kingston ON K7L 2V7
613-544-9626; fax 1-866-545-1519