From:
"Sibley, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sibley, Jim
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 2009 11:10:29 -0700
Hi ALL

More TBL Websites Updates

1) Two more courses added to list on home page

Informatics
K-12 Life Sciences

2) Photos from Austin Conference available on home page

http://teambasedlearning.apsc.ubc.ca/?page_id=7

3) New Page: Setting Grade Weights
I need some on to improve this page.....I threw what I had on the page
....BUT it needs help

http://teambasedlearning.apsc.ubc.ca/?page_id=875

4) Link to IAMSE conference 2009 that usually has a large TBL component

http://iamse2009.wikispaces.com/

5) I have updated my MCQ handout

http://teambasedlearning.apsc.ubc.ca/wp-content/uploads/mcq_mar23

6) New video on workshop page - Second year Engineering students reflect
on their first TBL course

http://teambasedlearning.apsc.ubc.ca/v/mech2_tbl.avi

7) First Glimpses of new TBLC site - links do not yet work  but you can
see where we are going with this

http://teambasedlearning.apsc.ubc.ca/tblc/

#############

8) New "Topics in TBL Series" the TBLC will be hold semi-monthly online
seminars where you can learn about new ideas, ask questions,
troubleshoot your TBL course, and help other with their TBL questions.

The first session in on April 23 from 2:00 pm to 3:15 EASTERN.

This session only will be open to non-TBLC members

Jim Sibley will be presenting "TBL 101"

Contact [log in to unmask] to register

##############

Any ideas or comments about the site I would welcome!

Have a good weekend

Jim

Jim Sibley
Director
Centre for Instructional Support
Faculty of Applied Science
University of British Columbia
2208-6250 Applied Science Lane
Vancouver, BC Canada
V6T 1Z4
Phone 604.822.9241
Fax 604.822.7006

Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.learning.apsc.ubc.ca
e-Portfolio:
http://ipeer.apsc.ubc.ca/wiki/index.php/Jim_Sibley_Portfolio
Please submit  support requests for WebCT to our help desk at
http://cis.apsc.ubc.ca/helpdesk/
(c) Copyright 2009, Jim Sibley, All rights reserved The information
contained in this e-mail message and any attachments (collectively
"message") is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
recipient (or recipients) named above. If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this message in error and that any review, use, distribution,
or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail,
and delete the original message.