From:
Francis Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Team-Based Learning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2009 09:02:14 -0800
I wonder if it would be too much to ask folks to send the "thanks for
help" type emails to individuals rather than to the list serve?
Information via the listserve is interesting, but we don't all need to
see the many peripheral acknowledgments emails.

Thanks, FJ