The Enterprise List Server will be under maintenance between 19:00 and 20:00 Thursday Aug 15, 2024. Users will not be able to login during the scheduled window. All messages sent to the lists will be queued at UBC IT mail relay servers and delivered as soon as the completion of maintenance.

From:
"Bradetich, Judith" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bradetich, Judith
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2012 18:44:17 +0000
I agree. I just attended a workshop by Michael Sweet, and the hands-on experience was what helped the process click for me and already I've made changes in my teaching. We also viewed the video during the workshop, but that was more as a wrap-up, and was nice but the experience of team decision-making with strangers was very eye-opening!
Judi Bradetich